Wednesday, 21 December 2011

Tralorg Hill wind farm # 3

PNE Wind Ltd claim to have submitted their planning application for the proposed Tralorg Hill wind farm. At the time of posting, I have been unable to find a reference to it in the South Ayrshire planning system. I will of course make an appropriate post as soon as I can find a planning reference, and carry out all the necessary updates to this blog in terms of providing appropriate links. I will also publish links to the Environmental Statement as soon as I can get my sticky hands on a copy. In the meantime, if you can't remember where this 8 turbine proposal sits in our landscape, consult the map below:



View South Carrick Wind Farms in a larger map


Its the blue area in the centre of the map - zooming out one level will help you get orientated.