Wednesday, 9 November 2011

Other Resources

As part of my efforts to increase the range of information made available from this blog, I have placed a new section on the right hand side-bar immediately under the Post Categories section entitled:

Other Resources

It currently includes links to three static pages of yet more links: Medical Data, Video Resources and Online Tools. The Medical Data page has simply been moved from the top bar of the blog, but the other two pages are new. The video Resources page links to various YouTube videos that demonstrate various aspects of wind farms. The Online Tools page contains links to various tools to do with the National Grid, emissions and wind farm output in general. I will continue to add to these resources as I come across useful items, but I do not intend to announce any changes or additions as I make them - much as I don't make announcements when I add new links to documents or web sites. Anyway, hopefully these resources will be of use to you.